Wed 14th Apr 2021 @ 9:00am - Wed 21st Apr 2021 @ 5:00pm
Celebrate Yom Ha’Atzmaut in Tel Aviv and at the Hebrew University of Jerusalem.
Thanks to the generosity of our sponsor, the British Friends of the Hebrew University is privileged to offer an unmissable and exciting FREE 8 Day Living Legacy visit to Tel Aviv, Jerusalem and the Hebrew University of Jerusalem.
Explore Jerusalem with its unique history and culture. Visit some of Israel’s most interesting and historic places. Be inspired when you visit all four campuses of the Hebrew University, where you will meet some of the world’s finest academics and brightest students. See for yourself research and innovation not usually accessible to tourists. Whether you travel as a couple, with friends or on your own, you are sure to meet like-minded people, make new friends and thoroughly enjoy the experience.
- Scheduled daytime flights from and to London
- Top class 5-star hotel
- Expert guided tours of Tel Aviv, Jerusalem and its environs in air-conditioned coaches with English speaking guides
- Delicious kosher cuisine at top restaurants
- Discover and be inspired by one of the world’s top 100 universities, the Hebrew University of Jerusalem
- Exclusive access to the Hebrew University’s eminent teaching staff, researchers and enthusiastic students
- Relax in a safe, secure and welcoming environment
- Return travel date can be changed in advance for an extended holiday
To qualify you must be over 60, agree to participate in the full programme, and willing to commit to a legacy to the University of a minimum of £15,000 per person (£25,000 per couple).
For further information about this exciting opportunity please contact Gill Benson on 020 8349 5757 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Join Us For a Stunning Free Trip to Tel Aviv, Jerusalem and the Hebrew University